Back to forum

Grappling magazines

Author Comments

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Tuesday 16th March 2004 at 17:49

I have two spare copies of Grappling magazine from America if anyones interested in buying them? Brand new feb 04 issue, main picture Royler Gracie full of interesting news and stuff.

Anyone interested? Any offers? Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 16th March 2004 at 20:18

Surely you can get Grappling in your local newsagents, i know I can in Newcastle. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 16th March 2004 at 20:49

has it got a report on the european bjj open?

pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Sir Moonface

Regular

26 posts

Tuesday 16th March 2004 at 22:28

I have had the March 2004 issue for the last couple of weeks, mine came all the way from Ecclesall Road in Sheffield!! Why do they keep putting mingers in the "Ring Girl Of The Month"?!?!

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 16th March 2004 at 23:33

Good point, I wasn't too impressed with March's! :-( --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 08:19

I don't live in a city guys so don't get half the stuff people do in cities! Besides if you are all getting the mag why bother posting to this subject anyway it's for people who want them.

Are you all crazy buying from local news agents? If you subscribe direct to the mag it saves you plenty money! I've paid for 12 monthly mags and sometimes i get more than one through the post! Now i can make money as well as save it on purchase. :-)

P.s. I've got three copies of April 04 already you march smart arses. :-)

P.P.S. Andy i've just had another squint through the feb mag and it doesnt have any european tournaments in it. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 08:24

Sod it i'm gonna b kind!

If anyone wants the mags say so and i'll bang them in the post free of charge!

Lovely jublee... Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 08:34

Well if you're just gonna throw em away I'll take a Feb issue. :o)

mail me at rob@ultimatejujitsu.com --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 15:55

i'll have one

705a abbeydale road, sheffield, s7 2be pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 15:56

april issue that is pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Sir Moonface

Regular

26 posts

Wednesday 17th March 2004 at 23:00

Andy, I will get you a copy from my special supplier, they arrive a week before subscriptions seem to arrive, only £5 to you!

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Thursday 18th March 2004 at 08:58

A fiver!!! You must be taking the piss! It only has £3.95 on the front! If you subscribe you get the mags cheaper in $$'S and when you slap on shipping it still works out miles cheaper Than buying it in a news agents or paying some robbing get a fiver a mag!

Hhmm, let me think pay more money or wait a week and get the same mag cheaper. I'll have to inform a rocket scientist to work this one out for me.

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Thursday 18th March 2004 at 09:05

Very sorry Andy sold aprils issues last night at training 2 quid each. Yippee!!! Making money already.

However i will stick you a feb issue in the post to the address you put on this site. Soz about the April issues. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Sir Moonface

Regular

26 posts

Thursday 18th March 2004 at 18:37

Well done Dave, I was taking the piss.

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Friday 19th March 2004 at 09:25

Good man.:-) Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up