Back to forum

NE BJJ tournament

Author Comments

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Tuesday 30th March 2004 at 22:00

Kiddie? I resent that you old fart :-p You were the one Rob who told me you might be fighting Andy so dont take it back (I think he's just trying, very unsuccessfully, to show off) If you wanna beat Andy you gotta do a lot of work Rob.

Where is the fight anyway? Is it the Brazillian stuff rather than the regular ju jitsu...you do get me confused with all these different things.

P.S thanks for helping me with my homework NOT! so much for wanting to help me pass.

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 30th March 2004 at 22:11

NEC, 25th April, Brazilian.

Cheers for the compiment.

Rob - Quick tip, go to class. pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

jujitsu2004

13 posts

Wednesday 31st March 2004 at 11:40

Andy, is that the NEC Birmingham? if so are there tickets 4 sale to come watch?

JuJitsu2004

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 31st March 2004 at 12:12

yep, its at the seni event, www.senishow.com pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Thursday 1st April 2004 at 17:36

Hey good news!! Rob says he's going to training tonight - I think he deserves a wee pat on the back!

andy

Resident

729 posts

Thursday 1st April 2004 at 18:41

I'll believe it when I see it, or when Speedy tells me he was there. pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Thursday 1st April 2004 at 19:00

Yeah, he says he's going to go on a regular basis which I'm usually rather pleased about only to find he couldn't be bothered, went home and got pissed lol. Rob, if you are there I'm proud of you hunny *mwah* go kick some ass!

Robsco

1319 posts

Thursday 1st April 2004 at 21:45

Well was gonna come and share the good news anyway, but seeing as you're all talking behind my back...

Finally dragged my fat (75kg in the gi) arse back training, and boy i've missed it!

Prob won't be able to walk tomorrow but should be okay ready for wednesday again. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Saturday 3rd April 2004 at 13:24

did you actually do any training?

are you and jen lovers, cos it seems the only time a bird comes on this forum they are having relations with Rob
pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 3rd April 2004 at 17:17

Yeah I trained, dint do much of the warm-up tho cos' need to get back into it slowly, still sore as hell tho.

Don't think I've forgotten too much, but we'll have to see if I can get back upto speed by Seni. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 10:32

what's the answer to my second question?

While you might not have forgotten much i have learnt a hell of a lot more. pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

FIGHTING FREELY

7 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 16:04

lol... andy they gotta be banging *~EVERYONE WILL FALL ONE DAY~*

*~EVERYONE WILL FALL ONE DAY~*

Robsco

1319 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 19:56

Well banging's a bit crude. :o)

Let's stick with lovers. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 23:24

You'll be so lucky after putting it on here for the whole world to see. Might wanna consult me next time (if there is a next time)! What happened to the original topic of conversation anyway?

P.S Andy, you have a very cute ass.

steve

Resident

217 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 23:31

Thought everyone looks like they have a saggy ass when wearing their pjs or can ya get ones in lycra now? "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 23:35

Where do PJs come into this? Rob was making me watch video clips of Andy's fights last night and got a several nice ass shots. I must say it's better than Rob's lol but don't tell him I said that!

Robsco

1319 posts

Sunday 4th April 2004 at 23:57

Well you're right about one thing Jen, there might not be a next time. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Monday 5th April 2004 at 10:16

Rob was making you watch video clips of me? pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Robsco

1319 posts

Monday 5th April 2004 at 18:29

Well it saves me explaining everything.

And to show her what we missed at the competition last weekend. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 6th April 2004 at 14:46

So you were watching videos of me together! Should I be worried pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com