Back to forum

How regularly do you train?

Author Comments

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Thursday 15th April 2004 at 11:13

I train 7 days a week-there`s no point in considering yourself to be a martial artist or an athletic performer if everyday is not going to prove to be a challenge. I don`t know the aims and goals of everyone but if you want to be the best you can you must continuously strive to better yor body, tecniques and thinking.
Remember-Training is an emotional experience as well as a physical attribute. If you are not emotionally involved in your training, you might as well forget it.

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Thursday 15th April 2004 at 15:33

Bassmonger, I don't know who you are but do you mind keeping your opinions to urself?! What goes on between me and Rob is nothing to do with you believe it or not us school girls can make our own decisions and our own mistakes. You lot are worse than a bunch of 12 year old boys.

andy

Resident

729 posts

Thursday 15th April 2004 at 16:02

I hope you're not a 12 year old girl though! pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Robsco

1319 posts

Thursday 15th April 2004 at 17:01

Now what do you guys take me for?

Then again, don't answer that Bassmonger! --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Thursday 15th April 2004 at 18:56

Nah I'm just his little piece on the side. He pays me well ;)

Guppy^

2 posts

Tuesday 4th May 2004 at 18:39

Hi guys n00bie here, I cycle 8 miles every day for cardio, light weight work on chest and arms 4 times a week, oh and Ju Jitsu classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have only been training in JJ for 7 months and am lovin' it.

Gaz ~ I get knocked down & I get up again ~

~ I get knocked down & I get u

Jesse

16 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 04:14

Ive only been in Ju Jitsu for about 5 months but i really try to train hard. I find it really good to get up early before school and go for a jog then do some sit ups and push ups streches etc. I only have Ju Jitsu on tues and thur but my class is probably picking up a third day here soon

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 13:53

Jen, haul ass. You are making these forums suck. Will you take your LAME, adolecent, childish self and GO AWAY. Make your own forum to talk about your teenage crap and leave the MA forums to serious visitors of this site. Leave it to a broad, to ruin a good thing. Get a life Jen......

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 16:17

Kinda harsh :-p You're free to add ur opinions and I'm free to add mine so don't get all grumpy on me Mr. Start ur own disussion if you feel it so neccessary and I promise I shall not mutter a word!

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 18:03

Why don't we all just relax and take a deep breath.

Jen, don't moan at me about people having a go at you. And don't post unless it's MA-related-ish. Otherwise people will get peeved cos' they don't wanna read half the stuff you post, they didn't come here for that. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Wednesday 12th May 2004 at 20:42

i came here for that rob My prediction is pain