Back to forum

Rob

Author Comments

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 16th April 2004 at 18:37

Now as for this tournament, is it still £25 to enter the open-weight too? dunt make sence, thought it'd be double. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Friday 16th April 2004 at 18:39

One fee per competitor so you get both catagories for £25, only allowed 2 competitiors from each academy in the open weight though!!!!!

Who else from speedy's is entering?????????????? pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 16th April 2004 at 20:24

Not sure, not many guys talked about it last week.

Prob about 4 of us I reckon, but who knows. Only 2 of us are blues (i think) and the rest are whites.

I reckon I'll be entering both, might aswell get slaughtered twice in one day. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Sunday 18th April 2004 at 23:38

Babe, you gotta think positive or ya got no chance of winning! Besides you know what's instore if you do win ;) Give it ur best and get that fat arse of urs back training!!

I think you should get all ur little Ju-jitsu buddies to do the great north run too then you'll have a real motivator for training for it cause you can't win to ur mates (or to me for that matter of fact).

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Monday 19th April 2004 at 14:28

Ok people don't get excited, if you wanted to do the great north run and beat Rob's ass I'm afraid ya can't unless you've entered by now cause the closing date has passed. Maybe next year eh?

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 00:31

Oh, what a shame. I was really looking forward to that.
Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 20:56

Do ya know what? I was wrong, ya still can as long as you sign up for a place with a registered charity who has some spaces left so sweaty gi or whoever you are you've still got a chance to kick robs ass you're just gonna have to get past mine now ;)

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 00:35

I think I'll pass on that one. Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 08:12

I thought you ju-jitsu guys were meant to be all tough and able to do anything, I'm sure a 13mile run is hardly anything for you! Men...you're such a bunch of whimps.

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 08:19

Basing your entire opinion of one gender on Rob and his brother probably isn't going to give the most accurate results. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 09:02

I know that would be highly unlogical! He's made me watch hour after hour of ju jitsu videos and from that I though a bit of exercise wouldn't scared you lot.

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 09:36

exercise doesn't scare me, but why would i want to drive 3hrs to run 13 miles and drive home again when, if I wanted to do a half marathon I'd do the one in Sheffield.

ps. running makes you fit for running, jiu jitsu makes you fit for jiu jitsu pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 16:19

Ok Andy was just trying to get people interested - ya know, for the wee kiddies who are dying and the animals that are being beaten and the old people with nowhere to live and the people being eaten from the inside from horrible diseases such as cancer!

You don't need to drive though you could get the train and you could crash at Rob's and go on the piss with him, I'm sure he'd like that lol. Then you could meet me :-p no matter how much you kicked and screamed and said no!

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:03

I think you have an admirer Andy! Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:19

Jen, you can give money directly to charities out of your wages (or pocket money) every month if you're that interested.

But then you slipped and gave away your real reason for trying to get one interested anyway. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:57

Yeah BassM is right Jen it sounds like you cant wait to meet Andy. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 18:07

Rob said I'm not allowed to talk on here any more :( He says it's a Ju-jitsu website and that's what people should talk about. You've made him jealous now cause he thinks I fancy Andy :(

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 18:11

Nevermind. Anyway its a free country cant you talk about what you want? Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 19:01

Apparently not, so I best behave myself and not talk on it any more...if anyone fancies lodging a protest though feel free to. Good luck to everyone fighting at the weekend! Kick Rob's cute ass!

Gonna miss yas, love Jen x

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 22:21

No-one listens to what Rob says anyway. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL