Back to forum

More than 40?

Author Comments

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 22:28

Okay, some posts seem to be more than 40 mosts, and this seems to be struggling our servers for some gay reasons.

I'm not sure why this is happenning but will keep you all up-to-date with this problem. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 08:13

Just get it to work like most forums and stretch to multiple pages of 20 (or whatever) when the number of posts hits that level.

Call yourself a software engineer? Well no- you call yourself 'Application Support (DWP)'. But you're still rubbish. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 09:37

LOL! while you're at it, sort i tout so I dont have to log in everytime I visit the site, send me a cookie or whatever it takes so I can always be logged on. Oh and get the F****n smilies working!!! pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 12:48

Cookies do work, it'll be your security settings in IE stopping you from staying logged in.

Smilies are on the way, but I'm busy with my search engine at the mo building that up. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 14:58

cookies work fine on every other site just not yours!!!!!!! don't try and blame my security settings, they're fine. pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"