Back to forum

Most physical and mental fighting?

Author Comments

shady

5 posts

Tuesday 1st June 2004 at 21:36

I want everyones opinion on this one. "What do YOU think the most physical and mental fighting style is?" I just want to hear everyone else's opinions on this one. Currently training in: Kenpo, Tang Soo Do, Kyokushin, Kuk Sul Won and Chi Kung

Currently training in: Kenpo,

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 2nd June 2004 at 22:30

Mental? Ninjitsu, dude. Everyone knows that ninjas are totally mental (and awesome). "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Thursday 3rd June 2004 at 16:57

The most physical has to be ju jitsu or any grappling martial art and the most Mental has got to be Boxing. But then the mental Aspect is all to do with out smarting your opponent, so its down to the individual, regardless of what style it is. 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

steve

Resident

217 posts

Thursday 3rd June 2004 at 23:23

judo "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

Jesse

16 posts

Friday 4th June 2004 at 04:33

Ninjitsu pretty crazy about the mental stuff, in this book i was reading it was talking about like lie detecting and exploiting people and stuff, thats what its all about.
As for physical, some of the best excersising ive ever done has been grappling, so for physical id probably say something like Ju jitsu

MICKQ

5 posts

Friday 4th June 2004 at 18:33

sURELY IT HAS TO BE SHAOLIN KUNG FU I WOULDN'T FANCY THE TRAINING REGIME THAT THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH AND THIS IS FROM WHEN THEY ARE KIDS.

MICK

MICKQ

5 posts

Friday 4th June 2004 at 18:33

sURELY IT HAS TO BE SHAOLIN KUNG FU I WOULDN'T FANCY THE TRAINING REGIME THAT THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH AND THIS IS FROM WHEN THEY ARE KIDS.

MICK

Jesse

16 posts

Saturday 5th June 2004 at 05:56

The ninja trained from the time they were kids too, thats where that saying from the cradle to the grave is from.

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Saturday 5th June 2004 at 13:59

wrestling, boxing, muay thai (the thais train from as young as 3-4-5 and train fucking hard.

My prediction is pain

greywolf

9 posts

Saturday 26th June 2004 at 00:12

It is what is put into art that makes it tougher. Only the invidule can decide whats tougher. One should'nt limit ones self to soft or hard type style one needs a good mix of both. So I guess every art is tougher or harder if it's not then remove yourself from the art now before you get hurt or shamed. Cobie Wells

Cobie Wells