Back to forum

Big Daddy VS Giant Haystacks

Author Comments

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Wednesday 21st July 2004 at 21:47

Ok here's one for you.
Who would win in a street fight between Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks after 12 pints and a curry ?
I agree with Ross, wrestling is the bestest MA... EVER ! Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Wednesday 21st July 2004 at 23:07

Ali would win oooopppp i mean rickson by armbar My prediction is pain

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st July 2004 at 23:30

I would invade the ring (not in the same way that Rob invades rings though) and win with a double leotard wedgie.

Then I'd drink 10 pints of strong lager. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 21st July 2004 at 23:58

Sorry, I prefer bushes, I can even handle bushes within bushes, unlike some deaf people. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Thursday 5th August 2004 at 09:02

I think that Andre the Giant would invade the ring and stomp on Big D n Giant H and it would be a no contest!! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 03:15

I think you're missing the point here. There are no rings to invade. Its a street fight and they're all wearing tight leotards (sorry Rob).

'Wing Chun is 4 Me Mam'
Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 08:50

You missed my point. Was trying to have some light hearted fun!!! They put the ring on the street!! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 12:22

Well if we're having a ring in the street, can we have a fair-ground too? just something for the spectators to do if they get a little bored. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 13:20

Bored ? Didn't you ever watch ITV Sport with Dickie Davis on a saturday afternoon ? Maybe you were too young.
Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 14:47

I am too young to have watched it back in the Ol' days but yes of course I have seen reruns. It was funny to watch!! Like all wrestling. 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 15:02

Don't let Ross see you type that. Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 17:00

Wrestling is fun. Don't c what is wrong with typing that at all. I get enjoyment out of watching it which makes it fun. Whether it be fake WWE or Proper wrestling competition. The olympics should be wicked!! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 17:47

"It was funny to watch!! Like all wrestling"

I think that's what Sweaty Gi was referring to. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 20:32

I hear ya Robsco ;o) 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'