Back to forum

Castle BBA Prices

Author Comments

Scott.Storey

3 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 09:16

Since the guestbook on the castle site seems to have been over run by arseholes who think they are clever posting blank posts i thought i would ask here how much it costs :p

People who go to castle MAY remember me from a few years ago. I was friends with Steven Barker and got mugged which nearly shattered my jaw and knocked a few teeth clean out so obviously couldn't carry on.

Anyway everything seems to have healed (finally) so im looking to join you all again!

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 15:55

Well I don't remember ya I'm afraid, and not sure about prices there anymore, prob £50 per 25 minutes these days! :-/ --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Scott.Storey

3 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 16:27

Wouldn't suprise me if it was that!

And the last time i went was well 3 years ago so fair enough if people have forgotten me lol

shawn

8 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 17:05

i think its about £45 a month for all classes probably £50 my bird pays for it out of her bank account all together we pay about 90 odd quid but it varies in price the more people you join with train hard ,train good ,survive

train hard ,train good ,surviv

Scott.Storey

3 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 17:14

That sounds about what it used to cost when i went. I'll try and get up tonight if i can.