Back to forum

Grading...

Author Comments

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Friday 15th October 2004 at 23:33

Yeah. Just to let anyone who's interested know. I passed my white belt... BRING ON THE YELLOW!!!!!

sI., I'll post tomorrow and let you know how it all went. I DID have to do loads of extras!

Nathan

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 11:53

Congratulations Nathan, give me an update when you have time to write be interesting to know.

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 12:07

Maybe one or two extra's is okay, but a LOT??

I'm intruiged... --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 17:56

Well, I had to do my syllabus. All the moves I mentioned above, plus the blocks, breakfalls. After I had done them all, I done them all perfectly too! He asked how many other throws I knew. I said about five or six. So he asked me to do five other throws, then asked me to escape from a hair grab, and a front and rear bear hug. Which I learned the week before, luckily. But either way. I passed and am quite happy about it! When's your's sI?

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 18:34

Why can't I change my picture now? The bit about editing the profile has gone!

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 18:41

The next grading is two weeks so then ! I'll keep you posted.

Congratulations again! ________________________________________________ When I win I'm going to Disneyland aswell!!!!!!!

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 22:39

Well next time they ask how many other throws you know, answer 1! :o)

As for sorting out your profile pic, you need to actually login, then above the main forum, there will be a link to edit your profile.

If you login but you don't see the link for the profile, and it still says you're not logged in, then you need to edit your own Broswer settings to allow cookies, these are used to recognise you everytime you come back to the site, and automatically log you in. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Sunday 17th October 2004 at 00:21

Can you list your five or six throws? Im starting to worry now! ________________________________________________ When I win I'm going to Disneyland aswell!!!!!!!

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Sunday 17th October 2004 at 13:13

Yeah, they were, er,

Backhock
Half shoulder throw
Ou-ouchi-gamma (not shure if that's spelt rite - lol)
Cou-Ouchi-Gamma (same as the above)
Winding throw

sl

Resident

855 posts

Sunday 17th October 2004 at 17:10

No idea what the ouci ones are or the winding one but the others i know.. But unless my sensai says i need to know it for my white belt im not going to spend too much time on them ! ________________________________________________ When I win I'm going to Disneyland aswell!!!!!!!

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Sunday 17th October 2004 at 19:01

them ouchi ones are easy. you just have to block a punch, as usual on all the white belt throws, step in. and hook their leg. The cou-ouchi one, you hook their front leg with yours and trip them up with the ou-ouchi one, you just take their back leg. winding throw is also know as a tai-otoshi