Back to forum

Robsco

Author Comments

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 15th October 2004 at 14:39

How can i change my password / picture / footer etc?

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 15th October 2004 at 15:02

Never mind. FAQ and a cookie setting change and im ok !

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 15th October 2004 at 21:29

Glad ya got it sorted sl, but still no picture or signature? What's going on.

I'm currently working on new features for the forum, which should be available in the next couple of weeks. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 11:52

How does the picture thingy work do i need to put a url in?

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 12:06

Currently your picture needs to be held on another computer on the internet, and yes, you simply put the URL to the picture in.

Once of the changes to the forum will be to upload your own pictures, so they will be stored on the same server as this site, just making everything a little easier. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 13:09

Thought as much. Now i just need to find a pic!

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 16th October 2004 at 16:04

Pic and Signature sorted !!!!! Hooray! ________________________________________________ When I win I'm going to Disneyland aswell!!!!!!!

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Friday 5th November 2004 at 18:32

hey robsco do you really train with royce gracie? cuz if you do im green with envy.

P.S. when are we going to see you in the ufc. i dont know im pritty crazy

i dont know im pritty crazy

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Tuesday 9th November 2004 at 11:54

I think the real question to ask is "when will we see you in training?", since Rob is basically a lazy git. He also like to exaggerate- when he says he "trains with Royce" he means he's "been to a few Royce seminars". "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 9th November 2004 at 12:36

Hey up sonny jim, when did i say 'trains with Royce'? :-p

As for training, yeah i'm a lazy git, but also a stupidly busy git with work. :-( --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Wednesday 10th November 2004 at 18:09

sorry i thought i heard you say that you trained under him or somthing like that i dont know im pritty crazy

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 10th November 2004 at 18:22

I'm a Blue Belt under Royce, but don't train with him every day! :o)

I've been to 2 seminars he's done, at the 2nd one I was awarded my Blue Belt (1 Stripe). --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Thursday 11th November 2004 at 19:24

thats still pritty cool man

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Thursday 11th November 2004 at 19:29

whats up robsco, if your ever in winnipeg, or northwestern ontaio,
(thats in Canada) let me know cus id love to spar or grapple with you i dont know im pritty crazy