Back to forum

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Author Comments

Tethydcan

8 posts

Friday 26th November 2004 at 03:28

I hope everyone has a good day =) Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Some of us think holding on ma

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 26th November 2004 at 12:26

26th November? Am I missing something?

Just exactly what holidays do the Americans celebrate, and when are they all? Think I get mixed up with Independence Day. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Friday 26th November 2004 at 15:04

Isn't independence day a celebration of 'kicking limey butt', or however those crazy (possibly even cwazy) yankees would say it? I doubt they'd be shouting about that one on a British-based site. I think thanksgiving is basically an excuse to eat turkey* - they can't just make do with Christmas like the rest of us.

Of course, I don't have a clue what I'm on about. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!11

* the bird, not the country "I'd do it, but I pulled my back out humping your mom last night"

DEFEATED IN AL

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Sunday 28th November 2004 at 17:27

God bless USA as the rerst of the world knows is a lunatic assylum and they have john wayne Bush as president.

WAX ON WAX OFF WAX ON WAX OFF.REMEMBER GRASS HOPPER YOU WILL SOME DAY BE WISE AND USE THE FORCE.......AAAAAAAAAAAAA........SOOOOOOO

Tethydcan

8 posts

Sunday 28th November 2004 at 22:27

Yes its true Americans are tad crazy but thats what makes life so much fun! Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Some of us think holding on ma