Back to forum

Gracie-Barra Clubs Throughout the UK

Author Comments

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Saturday 27th November 2004 at 14:19

A question for everyone but i'm hoping Andy and Ross will shed some light as you both know the score where GBUK is concerned.

How do people go about joining the GBUK network and then on to starting a local GBUK Chapter such as GBUK Scotland, GBUK Sheffield, GBUK Brum etc? Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Saturday 27th November 2004 at 14:21

Please can you explain in a little more detail as most posts tend to be a bit on the short side and lacking in info.

Cheers. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

andy

Resident

729 posts

Sunday 28th November 2004 at 10:41

email me on [email=andyrobertsbjj@hotmail.com]andyrobertsbjj@hotmail.com[/email] as i'm now involved with the Barra network
pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Sunday 28th November 2004 at 13:44

Cheers Andy. Email to follow shortly.

P.S. Are you still @ arjiujitsu@aol.com also? Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

andy

Resident

729 posts

Monday 29th November 2004 at 21:02

nope, finally decided aol is gay pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"