KnockOUT

Author Comments
Ryu Regular 47 posts
I generally prefer the dragon punch myself, I find it works quite well. Failing that you could always try a fireball. Works a treat unless they jump over the damn thing!;-)

Ken is good, but Ryu is bett
Nathan Addict 175 posts
Or of course, if you're the FAR SUPERIOR Ken, then you can just fire a fire ball straight at Ryu's, to cancel it out. Then storm in for a dragon punch, which if performed with excellent form, and timed perfectly, connecting on the chin, you should just about manage a knock out, in one.

While the fourmn has gone a bit gamey nerdy. Best fighting game ever made Panza kickboxing on the Amiga.

IK+ whoops the lot! :-D
The Admin Guy
Nathan Addict 175 posts
Sorry Si mate, you're wrong. Dune II was best on the Amiga, with Worms coming a close (very close) second.
Gogs Newbie 8 posts
One knockout technique i know is if you get on top of someone and pin them to ground if you turn their head to side it exposes one side of their neck - if you hit the arteries hard enough you can knock your opponent out
Only the dead see the end of w
Ryu Regular 47 posts
Alas! Nathan, you are sadly mistaken, everyone knows I am the daddy, Ken was just a showoff, but, this is not just a hollow jesture, I have witnesses.....

ken Newbie 2 posts
I am Ken from streetfighter and my good friend and teacher RYU has asked me to come on to the forum and clarify matters. I can confirm that Ryu is the daddy and opens giant cans of whoopass on me whenever I have tried to challenge him. I am but a shade of this great warrior.
------------------------------
Ryu Regular 47 posts
Thank you Ken

ken Newbie 2 posts
You are welcome, master.
Ryu Regular 47 posts
so you see Nathan, proof from the horses mouth....! ;-)

Nathan Addict 175 posts
I stand corrected!
I preferred Dahlsim anyways.
Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat would whoop both you.

Anyways, to knockouts; hard and PRECISE strikes to
-temples
-trachea
-blood vessels on the sides of the neck (sorry, don't know the specific name in English)
i.e. the more sensitive (-->AND THUS DANGEROUS