Is It Worth it?

Author Comments
alski Regular 73 posts
Tom i think youve got a live one there mate!:-O;-):-D:-p
sl Resident 855 posts
Hmmm Lara sounds like a 50 year old public school headmaster....:-O beware.

DEFEATED IN AL
Robsco 1319 posts
Well the Big Anaconda has gone a bit quiet!
The Admin Guy
sl Resident 855 posts
Strange one....
I'm sure she'll be back, she certainly seems to like young tom, can't believe he's got a fan-club before me tho! the bleedin' cheek! :-))
The Admin Guy
alski Regular 73 posts
:-))Fair play to him!
sl Resident 855 posts
Maybe it was the posting of his picture? Or maybe its still a 50 year old man.........
lol i had a crap day at school today :p and who is john cluade van dam anyway???
Yours Tom Kenny
alski Regular 73 posts
van damme starred in films like bloodsport and universal soldier(martial arts films) you must have heard of him? apparently he was a ballet dancer before he was an actor.I heard he once got boood of stage while in the middle of a kata at some tournament in america.:-))
Robsco 1319 posts
You must have heard of him before Tom, very intruiging! ;-)
The Admin Guy
sl Resident 855 posts
He was also a kickboxer but not a very good one....
hey you cheeky gits!:-X im nearly 15 not a 50 yr old headteacher ! and by the way im a junior brown belt and i trained with prof.robert clarke in Bootle. steven seagal did akido. have you seen any of his films? anyway van dame may be getting on a bit but he still looks fit in his films.
Anyway you look a cool guy.
yours,
LARA
p.s wot kind of music do u like?:-)
tomkenny Regular 21 posts
dunno i will have to ask my girlfriend :p
Yours Tom Kenny
tomkenny Regular 21 posts
hahahaha i just seen a pic of him on google images he is a muclely bodybuilder and he has hair :p
Yours Tom Kenny
joe Newbie 7 posts
aw, that's a shame about u havin a girlfriend, av u got any nice mates, nah i'm only joking that makes me sound desperate.;-) anyway robosco how can u get a fan club when u don't put a photo ov yourself. i haven't put one in cause my dad would kill me if he found out. getting back to jujitsu my fav move is a straight arm throw.
Robsco 1319 posts
Is it just me, or does Toms dad sound a bit like Big's dad too? :-O

Anyway Big, if you'd bothered looking at any of the techniques on this site you might have just spotted a pic of me! :-X
The Admin Guy