Anyone need a website?

Author Comments
Robsco 1319 posts
If you or someone you know is looking for a website, then you should visit our main site at [link=http://www.intelcompute.com]www.intelcompute.com[/link], I think this site gives you an idea on our quality of work and experience in the field of web-design, but check out our Portfolio on our main site too for more examples of our work.

Whether it's a small single page club website, or a commercial business looking for e-commerce capabilities in a website, we can deliver it all at very competitive prices.

To discuss any ideas directly, please email us at [email=enquiries@intelcompute.com]enquiries@intelcompute.com[/email].
The Admin Guy
andy Resident 729 posts
:-))
"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"
Robsco 1319 posts
Okay, so we're not upto the standards of [link=http://www.andy-roberts.co.uk]www.andy-roberts.co.uk[/link], but atleast we're trying! :-))
The Admin Guy
andy Resident 729 posts
and what is wrong with my poster for THE most succesful BJJ comp in this country?????????
andy Resident 729 posts
do you want a reference or what????

and whos this we business do you have multiple personality disorder?
Robsco 1319 posts
Take it you've got the official secrets act stuff then? What they asking for? a waffle, or just tick a few boxes?

Nowt wrong with the poster, but what else is on the website? Get selling yourself, not in the same way bassmonger sells himself tho! :-O
The Admin Guy
sl Resident 855 posts
Well if your asking Andy it is a little slow to load........:-D
Bassmonger Resident 198 posts
I filled in that official secrets act reference thing as well. It had a question on crimes etc, so to impress them I showed how clever you were and put "even though he's had sex with quite a few under-age girls (and possibly boys), he's not been caught yet".

Hope that helps.

DEFEATED IN AL
Robsco 1319 posts
Sl, self-employed aswell as my other job.

Bassmonger, cheers for that, i reckon they'll be impressed!
The Admin Guy
andy Resident 729 posts
get a better connection!!!!:-p
Robsco 1319 posts
Learn photoshop shop and better web-design :-p
The Admin Guy