Friday 14th October 2005 at 17:03

[link=http://www.martialarm.net]www.martialarm.net[/link]

Can this really be serious? :-))

The Admin Guy

Bee

Regular

33 posts

Friday 14th October 2005 at 22:04

Well I`m no expert but.....he word "Crap" springs to mind. The guy even wants to pyramid sell this rubbish..or in other words get other people to sell it for him...i wish him luck...i think he might need it !!

"Bee"

Bren

Addict

123 posts

Friday 14th October 2005 at 22:53

The thing appears to be some sort of homosexual self gratification device. :-|

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 15th October 2005 at 01:06

Steady on Bren, what you do in your own time is no-one's business! :-p

I actually found out about it by the guy wanting this site to link to it!

The Wooden Dummy thing - furry muff, but that contraption just makes me laugh! "Oooooh, watch me block his punches!" :-))

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Sunday 16th October 2005 at 10:32

"Your family and your own health and safety are important! Really learn how to defend yourself no matter the situation!"

erm....i'm sure he could get in trouble for making this claim

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

spider

Regular

235 posts

Wednesday 9th November 2005 at 15:01

It's fairly useless for Ju-Jitsu, but it does look good for kung fu. Although if I practised kung fu, I wouldn't have one of those bendy things. It doesn't compare to a wooden dummy.

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 9th November 2005 at 17:29

I've never really even understood the wooden dummy thing, but atleast there's a bit more to that rather than just one coat-hanger sticking out of a weights bench stuck to the wall!

The Admin Guy

spider

Regular

235 posts

Wednesday 23rd November 2005 at 17:00

I think you need to know a bit more about kung fu. If you watch what they do they pretty much always have one arm controlling an opponents in some way whilst striking with the other. Therefore the bit sticking out is essential.

Robsco

1319 posts

Thursday 24th November 2005 at 14:40

I can understand that for Kung Fu, but not that contraption. One bit of wood sticking out to hold on to isn't really gonna that much is it?

The Admin Guy

spider

Regular

235 posts

Thursday 24th November 2005 at 19:55

The bloke in the video seems to be enjoying himself, so some people will probably buy it.
Rodney is always out of stock, somebody must be buying that too?