Back to forum

ong-bak

Author Comments

Drunken Master

19 posts

Tuesday 22nd November 2005 at 19:12

who has seen that film "ong-bak" yet? apparently it was made using no wires or strings. if this is totally true, what an impressive guy tony jaa is. i reckon with his skills they could have made the fight scenes so much better....... any thoughts on the film?

------------------------------

Italian Stallion

18 posts

Wednesday 23rd November 2005 at 21:49

The flick was awesome. In my opinion that movie is like a primer for how to use elbow strikes, and the stunts put Jackie Chan to shame ( at least today's Jackie Chan ) It was really done with no wires, or CGI. Plus I saw the behind the scenes footage of when he jumps through the wall of fire and kicks the guy in the head.......his legs were really lit on fire, and he really kicks the dude in the head while on fire.:-O

Ž„‚Í•\–Ê‚Ì‘Å‚Â ( I will punch

Drunken Master

19 posts

Friday 16th December 2005 at 21:59

i know. it was all full contact stuff and there were guys that have been training and fighting in certain styles for years in the film. mate i reckon within a five year span he will become another household name like bruce, jackie and jet. elbows are my most favourite of all strikes and its good to see it on film..........knees are also awesome to use but for film viewing it looks a bit kitch. by the way anyone want to send me a copy of drunken master with jackie chan. what an awesome film i aint seen it for years

------------------------------

Italian Stallion

18 posts

Friday 30th December 2005 at 16:33

I would love to see Tony Jaa become a household name, because he really deserves it more than any other Martial Arts movie star out there today. I wonder how hard he had to train to get to that level, and what the hell does he do to get his knees and elbows so strong that he can hit almost anything.

Ž„‚Í•\–Ê‚Ì‘Å‚Â ( I will punch