Back to forum

Recumbent Ankle Throw

Author Comments

Armanian

Spectator

2 posts

Wednesday 31st October 2007 at 21:54

I've recently started but i decided to try out the Recumbent Ankle Throw, but with the one i did there was a little variation after it finished, where i would put the opponents legs in a lock and push my body weight onto the top of the legs therfore crushing them. But since i weigh extremely light (7.5 st) i couldnt perform the technique... so is there anyway for me to add weight to myselft in order to perform the technique??

Thanks

Rickson Gracie

36 posts

Thursday 1st November 2007 at 02:12

*1995 Vale Tudo champion*
*BJJ Daddy*
*General all round Badass*

Armanian

Spectator

2 posts

Sunday 4th November 2007 at 14:38

erm, what has those 3 things got to do with my question??

Payload

Spectator

12 posts

Friday 9th November 2007 at 09:39

nothing thats just his signature.. he makes retard posts so the forum admin kindly edits them out, would appear the reply cant be entirely deleted though.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 9th November 2007 at 11:10

Give me a bit more time guys, I just need to go through and clean up the last remains of their posts.

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Friday 9th November 2007 at 15:50

cant we just ban him

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 9th November 2007 at 17:57

Aye, that's what I'll be doing, but need to put a few other things in place first.

The Admin Guy

Rickson Gracie

36 posts

Monday 12th November 2007 at 00:20

I make good and useful post to forum, share my experience and knolij. You all people lucky to be get advice from me, I take out valuable and precious time from my teaching so I can make answers for poor lost sad beginner people on this forum, and you want all to repay my kindness with makeing ban on me? this no good. I kick all you azz!

*1995 Vale Tudo champion*
*BJJ Daddy*
*General all round Badass*