Back to forum

Best Style of Traditional JJ

Author Comments

raoulduke

1 posts

Wednesday 28th August 2013 at 03:10

Hi Guys.

I'm new here so forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I'm a purple belt in BJJ and have trained in Judo and muay thai off and on for a few years.

I'm really interested to learn a more traditional style of JJ, but feel a little lost as which is a good practical self defense style.

There seems to be many different schools, clubs, associations, federations out there.

Anyone have an opinion on this?

Nithulthomas

1 posts

Friday 12th January 2018 at 09:30

Thank you for sharing such an impressive post here. Really amazing post!! l was looking for such an effective post from weeks. Thank you for your great contribution. happy to read. Expecting more posts in future too.

UK dissertation writing service

voilettaylor

1 posts

Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 06:52

We propose help with assignment writing to help undergraduate. Our cheap price assignment help services are renowned due to online writing quality.

help with assignment writing

neiljakson

2 posts

Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 08:56

This is very interesting post but Affordable-dissertation-UK
gives guidelines on writing in everyday situations, from applying for a job to composing letters of complaint or making an insurance claim. There are plenty of sample documents to help you get it right every time, create a good impression

neiljakson

2 posts

Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 08:58

Thank you. I will be passing this along, I am very happy to get this post and comment here.
[url=http://www.affordable-dissertation.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services-uk/]Affordable-dissertation-UK[/url]

Mateo

6 posts

Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10:09

There is actually no the best Traditional Jiu Jitsu style Today because Traditional Jiu Jitsu is full of fraud Instructors today. It's just sad to see how Traditional Jiu Jitsu is dead with instructors that we have today. Your best option is to train BJJ today.
Here are differences between BJJ and Japanese Jiu Jitsu: https://bjj-world.com/difference-japanese-jiu-jitsu-bjj/

Mateo

6 posts

Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10:12

There is actually no the best Traditional Jiu Jitsu style Today because Traditional Jiu Jitsu is full of fraud Instructors today. It's just sad to see how Traditional Jiu Jitsu is dead with instructors that we have today. Your best option is to train BJJ today.
Differences between BJJ and Japanese Jiu jitsu

Mateo

6 posts

Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10:21

There is actually no the best Traditional Jiu Jitsu style Today because Traditional Jiu Jitsu is full of fraud Instructors today. It's just sad to see how Traditional Jiu Jitsu is dead with instructors that we have today. Your best option is to train BJJ.

Differences Between BJJ and Japanese Jiu Jitsu

Mateo

6 posts

Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10:22

There is actually no the best Traditional Jiu Jitsu style Today because Traditional Jiu Jitsu is full of fraud Instructors today. It's just sad to see how Traditional Jiu Jitsu is dead with instructors that we have today. Your best option is to train BJJ.

Differences Between BJJ and Japanese Jiu Jitsu

Felipe

2 posts

Monday 23rd April 2018 at 10:29

Exactly! Just Train BJJ that's the best thing you can do.

BJJ