Back to forum

new student

Author Comments

carolyn

1 posts

Friday 28th March 2014 at 09:03

Just starting to learn Brazilian jiu jitsu. I have a teacher, a colleague with a brown belt in BJJ. He's had me study videos and read up on it, while he finds a place to train and someone to work with. I have a kenpo kenshoryu past, but it's been awhile. I wanted to add ground techniques to my skill set, and I wanted the challenge. Not worried about earning rank; it's enough to say I'm a student.

one person can make a difference

kapilsingh

1 posts

Thursday 26th October 2017 at 15:35

ok sir

Daisy2211

1 posts

Monday 13th November 2017 at 05:32

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity.

[url=http://www.dissertationhomework.com/]Online Dissertation Writing[/url]

LaurenDesouza

2 posts

Friday 2nd February 2018 at 10:36

It’s great that you have started learning Brazilian jiu-jitsu aka Martial arts majorly. I was also interested and took training also. Currently working as CV writer at [url=https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/]CV Folks[/url] where I found my sport interested in Martial arts while crafting a CV for one candidate who has listed this course in this qualification. I am glad that you colleague is also helping you in practicing well.

CV Writer at CV Folks, a well-known CV help consultancy.

LaurenDesouza

2 posts

Friday 2nd February 2018 at 10:38

It’s great that you have started learning Brazilian jiu-jitsu aka Martial arts majorly. I was also interested and took training also. Currently working as CV writer at CV Folks where I found my sport interested in Martial arts while crafting a CV for one candidate who has listed this course in this qualification. I am glad that you colleague is also helping you in practicing well.

CV Writer at CV Folks, a well-known CV help consultancy.

AdamHebrew

3 posts

Monday 26th March 2018 at 11:32

Such a nice forum discussion. I m' new here, i am Adam white from Aberdeen UK. i am a writer and editor in exclusive online dissertation help. i write dissertation,thesis,essay etc.. for all level of academic student. Hope to have a great discussion with you.

Dissertation Help Online UK