Back to forum

i have beef

Author Comments

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:24

to the guy that said "id hate to see what the samauri would think about how there arts are being used" buddy the samauri used to kill people with there skills.

and some people think that if thay know martial arts that there abell to take anyone, thats so not true, i know a guy that took two black belts at the same time.

yo NATHAN all i hear you say is smart ass remarks about other people mabey you sould check your self
and NATHAN what the hell is a "muppet"
i dont know im pritty crazy

i dont know im pritty crazy

lance

Regular

26 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:31

bigred...

A muppet = donut/wombat/womble/pillock/idiot/stupid etc

lance

Regular

26 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:33

a muppet is also a puppet from sesame street (big bird, bert and ernie are my favs)

sl

Resident

855 posts

Wednesday 17th November 2004 at 18:46

Im not up on my japanese history but surely samurai were warriors defending there people and land not just killing people for the fun of it? ________________________________________________

Stretchd

8 posts

Thursday 18th November 2004 at 19:18

They also killed and raped alot to I hope martial artists are more interested in the root of martial arts and not the different decorative branches, flowers or leaves

I hope martial artists are mor

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 19th November 2004 at 09:11

Cool, what belt do i need before i get to do that ;-) ________________________________________________

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 17:37

Is ths the bullshit section

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 19:09

NO

trevek2

Addict

119 posts

Wednesday 29th December 2004 at 09:18

I seem to recall reading that after the decline of the samurai system a lot of the Ronin became hired thugs and gangsters. Interesting how a lot of the arts we think of as 'noble' were once considered a thugs game (until some nice person cleaned them up for middle-class consumption).
Oh, isn't a muppet a character with no mind of its own and somebody's hand up its hole?

See how well I block all your