Back to forum

Hello all

Author Comments

mikeyBoab

Spectator

36 posts

Sunday 1st March 2009 at 06:32

Hi everyone, just signed up to the forum. I'm Michael, recently moved to te north of England from Glasgow. I train with Sensei Ray Debois at the St Helens WJJF club. Hope to catch some of you round the forums.

All the best,
Michael

ejharte

Spectator

23 posts

Friday 12th June 2009 at 12:13

Hay micheal, I'm new to this forum too, and like you am in the WJJF (I train at the club in Newton Aycliffe) hope your finding the syllibus all right xD It gets harder the higher you go. WIth each new belt grading comes more agression. Good Luck!

Smile, it makes your teeth feel special.

jiu-jitsu

Spectator

1 posts

Friday 26th June 2009 at 15:44

I am also new to this forum. I train under Robert Drysdale in las vegas.

las vegas jiu jiTsu

mccauley

Spectator

20 posts

Monday 13th July 2009 at 00:12

hey im mccauley im 11 nd in the uk, i train with andy wilshaw at bolton arena im currantly a green belt, and i was wondering do you know where there are some tournimants in the uk area round bolton.

fists are your best wepon(screw brass knuckels)

mikeyBoab

Spectator

36 posts

Tuesday 25th August 2009 at 14:44

Hi everyone and thanks for your messages, great to hear from some like-minded people. Things are going great thanks egharte, really enjoying it and getting my head around the syllabus. Am currently yellow, training for orange. McCauley - have you found any tournaments near Bolton? JJ - thanks for the message - I had a look at the Drysdale website - the pics are great. It must be awesome being in the desert - great to train!

mccauley

Spectator

20 posts

Tuesday 1st September 2009 at 14:26

not yet there are grappaling but grappeling isent my thing, im more into combat as in striking and throws

fists are your best wepon(screw brass knuckels)

mikeyBoab

Spectator

36 posts

Thursday 3rd September 2009 at 17:55

Fair enough matey! Whatever floats your boat.