Back to forum

Rob

Author Comments

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Wednesday 12th May 2004 at 21:03

no one has ever listened to what rob has to say.

im so glad i remember my name and password. let the trolling comence My prediction is pain

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 12th May 2004 at 22:44

Good to see you back Ross, you've certainly missed a bit since your last visit!

And I've never asked for people to listen to me, that's the whole point of this forum, you'd be surprisd at the amount of people emailling me for suggestions and answers, I always point them to here.

I am a mere mortal. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Thursday 13th May 2004 at 15:48

bwhahahhhahahhahah at people asking you ma or mma related questions.

i have missed alot but intent to post on every thread here tonight My prediction is pain

steve

Resident

217 posts

Saturday 15th May 2004 at 00:51

Ross,

looks like you have posted on everything. Good to have you back so we can resume disagreeing on just about everything...hey though wait a mo...i've agreed with you twice tonight already....a changed Ross or a changed me? I wonder? "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

steve

Resident

217 posts

Saturday 15th May 2004 at 00:51

Ross,

looks like you have posted on everything. Good to have you back so we can resume disagreeing on just about everything...hey though wait a mo...i've agreed with you twice tonight already....a changed Ross or a changed me? I wonder? "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Saturday 15th May 2004 at 15:07

d d d d d did you stttttuuutttteeerrrr mother fucker.

yes steve its fun to be back, i intend on setting facts straight, now my first year at uni is almost over. also i am a qualified doorman now (on paper anyway) My prediction is pain

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Monday 17th May 2004 at 14:08

Ross....your a pussy.

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Monday 17th May 2004 at 16:57

thanks, you opinion means so much especially as its coming from a faceless, nameless screen name.

My prediction is pain