Back to forum

Abu Dhabi Combat dvds for sale

Author Comments

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 18:05

I have the Limeted edition 'Best of ADCC submission wrestling world championships volume one' for sale if any1's interested.

Featured fights:-
Renzo Gracie V Frank Trigg 1998 championships
Hayato 'mach' Sakurai V Ricco Rodriguez 1999 championships.
Royler Gracie V Joao Roque 1999 math of the year.
Ricardo Morias V Frank Robinson 2000 champ'ships.
Ricardo Arona V Kareem Barklaev 2000 c'ships.
Jean Jacque Machado V Kaulo Uno 1999 c'ships.
Tito Ortiz V Rumina Sato 2000 c'ships. I Believe this dvd is like Rocking horse s~#te.

I also have the 2003 5th ADCC submission wrestling world championships the latest one released recently. It's the complete set of 5 dvd's in two boxes 65 fights in total.
Fighters include: Royler Gracie, Roger Gracie, Dean lister, Eddie Bravo, Mark Kerr, Ricardo Arona, Marcio Pe De Pano, Saulo Ribeiro, Mario sperry and many more.

All dvds are brand new and in quality condition.

If interested in any of these reply to this post or email me on ravenxsr@yahoo.co.uk
Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 18:11

Prices?

Skint at the mo myself, but I'm sure prices would help others. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 18:37

I wont take anyless than £30 each and thats a bargain as you cant get these dvds in this country only abroad!

ADCC best of vol-1 is very sought after and has sold for as high as £70 on ebay but i cant be arsed going through all the trouble with ebay and just want a quick sale as i need the money.

'ADCC 5th submission world championships 2003' has over 65 fights is on 5 discs and costs exactly £5 more than im selling it for and ofcourse you dont have to pay shipping to get it in this country just P&P and royal mail will take care of the rest. Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 18:53

Not to worry Rob, I've got a copy I'm sure you can afford. Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 20th April 2004 at 19:00

sweaty gi, you got a copy of both? pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 00:42

I'm currently getting Best of 1, 2, & 3 Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 13:51

How dumb am i!!!

I've just realised i can do perfect copies of the discs, box covers and of course get some proper dvd boxes and say to all you nice people out there "£5 a copy".

Whos interested now????

Email me on- ravenxsr@yahoo.co.uk or leave your email and i'll be in touch. I can scan the box covers and email them to you also, if your interested in seeing them just to help you make your minds up.
Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 14:27

Pirate! Rob, log his IP. Crimestoppers are on 0800 555 111. You do not need to give your name, and you could claim a community trust action reward.

Though how you do that without giving your name, I'll never know. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 15:49

For you Bassmonger £4.99, for everyone else £0 Don't make me sweat, you won't like me when I'm sweaty!

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 16:53

£4.98 Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:01

Bassmonger who the f#*k are you 'Inspector Clueso'? Even the proper copies are now £70 each to you.

You Log my IP and call crime stoppers wot do you need Rob to do it for? Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Black and white Catttt. Early in the mornin when the nah nah deedle dat da do!!!!! Ah fuct it right up

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:16

If you don't put 'J/K' or a smiley or lots of exclamation marks, no-one gets a joke on the internet. It's a sad state of affairs. Obviously making a joke funny in the first place would help, but that's too much effort for me. "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 17:49

Jesus BM why didnt you say it was a joke earlier? Now im gonna have to dig all my computor gear, sword, parrot 'n' wooden leg back out of the garden and ring Johnny "pants" pantiliano in New York to tell him everythings ok and that his boyz can take the spades and lime back to the builders merchants. 'Phew' That was close!

As for the smilies I believe Rob is in the motion of sorting them.

P.S that actually is Crime Stoppers number!!!!

Bassmonger

Resident

198 posts

Wednesday 21st April 2004 at 22:09

Of course it was the crimestoppers number- you think I wouldn't remember two repeated digits when I can remember the stupid 'reward' phrase? As a kid I loved the comedy capers of those quick 30 second shows they used to have, not to mention the cheesy mugshots.

Speaking of which, I expect to see Rob's ugly dial on there any time soon, in connection with "corrupting the youth of Newcastle". "I like my jiu-jitsu the same way as I like pubic hair on a lady"

DEFEATED IN AL