Back to forum

n00bie

Author Comments

Guppy^

2 posts

Tuesday 4th May 2004 at 18:48

Hi all, I am just introducing myself.
I am Garry, 37 from Ipswich UK, I trained in Korean Karate for 2 years but had to give up last year due to ill health and switched to Ju Jitsu which is slightly less fitness oriented.
I train twice a week and have done 2 gradings which in my particular school means I have gone from white/red/yellow belt my next grading in June will take me (assuming I pass) to green belt.
Anyway just saying hi to you all.

Gaz ~ I get knocked down & I get up again ~

~ I get knocked down & I get u

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 4th May 2004 at 20:14

Hey Gary, good to have you on (the) board! :o)

Puzzled as to how Ju-Jitsu is less fitness than Karate tho. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Tuesday 4th May 2004 at 21:03

If lazy shits like you can do it rob I think that's all that's needed to be said :D

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 4th May 2004 at 22:31

Not exactly sure what Jen meant by that comment, however, she's never really trained in the martial arts, so don't take it as offence if it made any sense to you.

Jen, if you've got a problem talk to me personaly. --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Jen

Regular

39 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 07:49

Oh I did try but you're too busy to talk to me remember?

fingercuffs

Regular

33 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 12:11

no need for a domestic. :/

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Wednesday 5th May 2004 at 13:45

Is this a MA forum? What's all this 9th grade bull in here. This site is really cool, but what's with all the kid stuff in the forums? Jen, get a life. You've got nothing better to do than to hang around reading threads you know nothing about and making the stupidest conversation I've read in a forum. Out of courtesy to the people here please save your kiddy crap for the phone or instant messageing. Thanks in advance.......

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Wednesday 12th May 2004 at 20:45

jen i like your posts i find them funny and feel they lighten up the forum, please ignore any "haters" who are only jealous because you dont talk to them My prediction is pain