Back to forum

Bruce Lee VS Muhammad Ali

Author Comments

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Wednesday 23rd June 2004 at 17:32

Here`s a question I have.

Who do you think would win in a fight out of Bruce Lee,at his peak, and Muhammad Ali, also at his peak?

This is a free style fight by the way, like a street fight, so there a no rules.

paultobi

1 posts

Thursday 24th June 2004 at 05:31

Bruce Lee all the way. Ali would be overwhelmed with the variety of Lee's offense. When ground fighting and other forms of grappling come into play Ali would be out of his element. Thirty second fight!

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Thursday 24th June 2004 at 12:28

bruce lee had just started to wrestle and 'ground fight' before he died, i doubt his jk (weak striking compared to alis) is enough, ali would be far to big and strong and would smash bruce lee's face in My prediction is pain

Jesse

16 posts

Friday 25th June 2004 at 01:05

if Bruce lee could dodge all the punches he would win, but if he even got hit once he'd be eating through a straw

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 25th June 2004 at 12:39

Muhammed ali was the greatest ever boxer. Bruce lee is the greatest combat fighter ever. Bruce lee would win without a doubt. Its a street fight, no holds barred!!! Its bruce lee's element, not Ali's!! Whats are your opinions little d???? You asked the question!!! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Friday 25th June 2004 at 23:00

In a few words...

1)Bruce is much, much faster
2)Bruce`s kick is longer than Ali`s reach
3)Lee was a real street fighter where Ali was a prize fighter

Conclusion?

Bruce could end the fight within seconds. One high kick to the throat would be plenty...

greywolf

9 posts

Friday 25th June 2004 at 23:05

Bruce Lee, without a doubt. Although I believe that Lee would attempt learn from Ali before committing to defeating him. This is was his style. No way is way Cobie Wells

Cobie Wells

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Saturday 26th June 2004 at 12:59

the only time ive ever heard abou bruce lee being in a street fight was in one of his movies, he was a martial artist and a actor.

could his kicks even with a longer reach keep ali away, ali is quicker and had better reactions and is more used to taking a beating My prediction is pain

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Saturday 26th June 2004 at 19:27

No way Ross P.

Ali was never faster than Bruce!! You`re obviously talking about the wrong Bruce Lee there!!

And as for the street fighting, see his auto-biography.

Peace.

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Sunday 27th June 2004 at 22:00

bruce lee never had a fight with anyone of the caliber that ali is. ali would walk through lees kicks maybe they would keep him back for so long, eventually ali would land a punch, then a few more then lee would be in serious trouble My prediction is pain

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Sunday 27th June 2004 at 22:01

bruce lee never had a fight with anyone of the caliber that ali is. ali would walk through lees kicks maybe they would keep him back for so long, eventually ali would land a punch, then a few more then lee would be in serious trouble My prediction is pain

steve

Resident

217 posts

Monday 28th June 2004 at 12:41

I'll go along with Ross on this one.

Ali's size & power greater, both fast and similar reaction speeds, Ali fight hardened whereas Lee never really been tested. Ali wins. "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Monday 28th June 2004 at 18:40

if i were bruce, or ali...i'd just kick the other in the nuts...settle this dispute once and for all

Jesse

16 posts

Thursday 1st July 2004 at 19:07

i don't think Bruce Lee had any nuts, have u ever heard how high pitched his voice is with all the hiyahs and stuff

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Thursday 1st July 2004 at 19:19

same DNA as Ross I'd guess.....

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Thursday 1st July 2004 at 21:54

If Bruce were here today he would/could kick any1`s ass and there would be no need for words. Nuff said.

Peace-out.

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Friday 2nd July 2004 at 15:04

I think little dragon watches too much TV

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 2nd July 2004 at 17:22

I think stupid kids doesn't know how to write a constructive sentence in answer to the post!! Little dragon is right. Bruce lee was unstoppable. Nuff said! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Saturday 3rd July 2004 at 19:17

bruce lee would get bashed by any top 20 mma fighter, any boxer with the power to walk through him and hit him.

you guys are uneducated and mistaken My prediction is pain

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Saturday 3rd July 2004 at 19:28

Ross P, from your post it seems that you are uneducated on Bruce lee. You obviously know very little about him. Which is of great loss to you. You are intitled to your mis-informed opinions. 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'