Back to forum

Bruce Lee VS Muhammad Ali

Author Comments

Stretchd

8 posts

Saturday 13th November 2004 at 19:50

no matter how many times i see these "this guy vs that guy" threads they never seem to get old. In all respect although bruce lee for his size was incredibly strong ali would probably inevitably knock him out, bruce himself said he would most likely lose to a determined street fighter. By the way hello to all, I've just registered nice to meet you I hope martial artists are more interested in the root of martial arts and not the different decorative branches, flowers or leaves

I hope martial artists are mor

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 13th November 2004 at 21:02

Got to have you on board StretchD, good to see you got your account working at last.

As for this topic, true, Bruce Lee would sting like a bee, but what's that when compared to a sledge hammer like Ali? --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Stretchd

8 posts

Sunday 14th November 2004 at 16:17

Yeah I think it was more the fault of my net than my account, love the avatar by the way, where did you get it? I hope martial artists are more interested in the root of martial arts and not the different decorative branches, flowers or leaves

I hope martial artists are mor

fient

2 posts

Sunday 14th November 2004 at 21:08

Come on people you cant really think that Ali would Beat Bruce.
Ali was a boxer and an amazing boxer but at the end of the day he was just a boxer.
Bruce lived to learn and he learned a hell of alot, he learned boxing, [although not to Ali's standard] kung fu, a little ju jitsu, many, many styles and aspects of styles.
He surrounded himself with people he could learn from and sparred full contact with them.
Ali surrounded himself with boxers, because that was his sport.
Bruce never wanted to limit himself with just one style so he learned the best from many.
Such an easy debate, Bruce would confuse and dominate Ali.

alucarD_The_Stampede

16 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 10:35

on the comment of Bruce lee not gettin into any street fights, you obviously dont know Bruce, the whole reason he went to america was because he kept getting into street fights, Bruce got into quite a few street fights.... and on the ali vs lee, lee hands down ya ali was good, but all he had was punching, and think about it, bruce lee had the speed x10 over ali, power over ali, plus lee could kick and i doubt ali's arms could out reach lee's legs, plus they wouldnt be in a boxing ring, so if lee had to he could run around a little more, plus it would take more then punches to beat lee, so in other words its ali's punches/power vs lee's speed, power, punches, kicks..... the winner would be Bruce Lee.....

alucarD_The_Stampede

16 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 10:38

and on the bruce lee stinging like a bee, some people are allergic to bees, and anyone can die after so many stings (ya crappy joke if its considered a joke lol)

alucarD_The_Stampede

16 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 10:54

ross im not gonna call you some half-assed name, or w/e, but i will state the truth, you know NOTHING of Bruce Lee of you think for one second he was just an actor who knew martial arts, and on the one inch punch thing, i think what the person meant was, if lee can do that from an inch away, imagine him swinging full force with a punch... and ross save your time on saying whatever you had planned on saying to try and put me down. cause you really should read more on Lee, cause i think itd help you out, because you are badly misinformed about him, out of all the fights he EVER got in, Lee only lost ONE, his first street fight, when he was, i believe 13, after that he never lost a fight, and i think that would mean he is pretty good at fighting...

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 14:50

AlucarD you truely are a moron.

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

sl

Resident

855 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 17:20

Second time ive said this in the forum but well said Dave..

Where do these nuts come from?

alucarD_The_Stampede

16 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 21:07

dave i think its sad how you try to put people down for stating their oppinions on a message board, so say what you want, i dont care, so continue on being a dumbass and eat shit k? :-D

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Friday 17th December 2004 at 01:42

Maybe you should read a bit on Ali

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 17th December 2004 at 17:36

I personally reckon Sweaty Gi's guinea pig (hamster?) could kick both Bruce Lee and Alis arse with his big claw

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 17th December 2004 at 22:53

Well he does look a damn hard hamster to me! I wouldn't mess! :-)

The Admin Guy

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Saturday 18th December 2004 at 10:32

I would pay money to see to corpse,s fight

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Sunday 19th December 2004 at 02:29

How about BL vs The Fighting Chimp ?

[link=http://intelcompute.com/~sweatygi/Fighting_Chimp.mpeg]Fighting_Chimp.mpeg[/link]

trevek2

Addict

119 posts

Sunday 19th December 2004 at 16:39

I seem to remember reading that Ali had a lot of contact with George Dillman (the pressure points karate guy). This could be where he got a black belt (maybe an honorary one?). Apparently Ali decided not to study karate too much in case he started throwing kicks in the ring.

See how well I block all your

sl

Resident

855 posts

Monday 20th December 2004 at 18:33

What a chimp............................. But here's a question ? The Chimp or the Hamster?

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Monday 20th December 2004 at 21:51

Its got to be the hamster as he never gets knackered.

sl

Resident

855 posts

Tuesday 21st December 2004 at 17:55

Done a little digging on my new role model Karate Chimp.

Such a shame the poor fella was forced to do karate:-D Cruelty to animals anyone?

Check out his site.

[link=http://thekaratechimp.com/resume.htm]Karate Chimp[/link]

Some more pics aswell

[link=http://www.sambarcroft.com/pages/karate/karate.htm]Karate Chimp Pics.[/link]

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 21st December 2004 at 18:02

:-)) lovin' the pic!

The Admin Guy