Back to forum

Incredible Hulk (vs) Jackie Chan

Author Comments

G@ngster

11 posts

Friday 30th July 2004 at 19:40

I think incredible hulk has more strength than jackie... jackie is a looser and hulk is big and great

incredible hulk is my god so if any 1 disagrees i will hunt u down and tie my fist around ur ass I leave you to bless me with your presence !!

I leave you to bless me with y

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 30th July 2004 at 22:30

"i will hunt u down and tie my fist around ur ass"

Now there's a strange image! --------- Robsco! 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

nTm

11 posts

Saturday 31st July 2004 at 20:53

"If instead of fighting with h

G@ngster

11 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 01:08

OMG GODZILLA pfffffff lol he is a giant african. pffffffff that big oversized dinosaur would kill hi dude. i 4gt his name godzilla is a somalian who gt lucky I leave you to bless me with your presence !!

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 11:44

I think spider-man would whoop the (so called) INCREDIBLE hulk`s ass...

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 11:46

Even better still, Blade would smash him in blow as well...

Blade can jump, wield weapons and kick ass with style.

Hulk is just big, stupid and has no skill or class.

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 14:25

pecker, the hulk (the real comic book hulk) is 20 metres tall and can take a tank shell to the chest.

he would pick up blade or spiderman in his hand and bash them to death on the floor My prediction is pain

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 16:32

SIZE MEANS NOTHING

Jesse

16 posts

Sunday 1st August 2004 at 17:24

then goku would fly by and kamehameha them all

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 00:16

size means alot.

if you have two fighters of the exact same skill level the stronger and fitter one will win.

strength wont make you a great fighter but it will help alot, why not be the strongest you can be My prediction is pain

G@ngster

11 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 00:43

Guys Hulk would kick any 1s ass. but......... x men r a challenge. for ex magneto would use his skills to minipulate and destroy hulk and better yet wolverine has the ability to heal and also would slich hulk with his claws :p superheroes rule I leave you to bless me with your presence !!

the_little_dragon

Regular

33 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 08:46

Size dont mean nothing in the heat of a fight. It`s all about confidence and heart. There could be a big, strong dude who is scared to fight and a confident weaker fighter who would easily be able to kick the stronger guys ass cos the bigger guy is craping himself. (Ever seen Rocky IV!)

And yes, I agree, Wolverine is the best!

Stupid Kids

16 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 13:44

Watch this fight.....
copy this to your browser...

http://www.timekiller.dk/index.asp?template=files&id=backyard_figth

Any comments???

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 14:49

rocky IV was a movie.

same skill level the bigger fitter stronger guy will win, its just common sense My prediction is pain

G@ngster

11 posts

Monday 2nd August 2004 at 22:48

ROCKY IS A CHARACTER BUT HE WILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF U LOOOOOSER. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN B4 I ROCK BOTTOM UR ASS LOOSER ps..... U BEEN HACKED mwuhahahahaha I leave you to bless me with your presence !!

Ross

Regular

100 posts

Tuesday 3rd August 2004 at 15:04

new levels of retardness has come to the forum. My prediction is pain

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Thursday 5th August 2004 at 09:04

Big Arnie would fart on Rocky and it would be all over!!! 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'

G@ngster

11 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 00:26

HAHAHAH ARNIE IS A STEROID LOOSER... Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger announced this week that after he got elected, he took a voluntary course on sexual harassment. Arnold says the sexual harassment course was a waste of time because quote 'I already know how to do it.'" o yeh and Jackie chan would whip n e 1s ass. even that asshole actor bruce 'who' lee mwuhahahahah ps......ROSS P SUCKS DICK AND IS AN ASSWIPE. AND I HACKED HIM HAHAHAHA I leave you to bless me with your presence !!

Stevo

Regular

32 posts

Friday 6th August 2004 at 14:43

The only way Jackie Chan would win anything is if he pulled down his crackers and Shat on the street :o) 'Wing Chun 4 Life'

'Wing Chun 4 Life'