Back to forum

School Of Martial Arts

Author Comments

Disciple

4 posts

Wednesday 8th September 2004 at 20:50

First of all i would like to introduce myself. I have just turned fourteen and am a practictioner of both Judo and recently Ju Jitsu. I am working on my Brown belt for Judo and my red in Ju Jitsu.
Martial Arts, Like painting, but with bruises

Martial Arts, Like painting, b

Disciple

4 posts

Wednesday 8th September 2004 at 20:52

Aghh sorry for that i must of pressed something. I meant to ask how you know what school of Ju Jitsu you do and its prime characteristics. My club is Yoshin Ryu martial arts club. Is that also my style of Ju Jitsu, Just a question i have been thinking about. Martial Arts, Like painting, but with bruises

steve

Resident

217 posts

Thursday 9th September 2004 at 11:00

See last post on previous thread titled 'Where do you train', it answers your question. "Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

"Its not the size of the dog i

Disciple

4 posts

Friday 10th September 2004 at 19:12

Thanks very much for that, I guess Yoshin Ryu Ju Jitsu is more common than i thought. What other styles of Ju Jitsu do you guys train in? Martial Arts, Like painting, but with bruises

TrapDoor

Regular

20 posts

Wednesday 15th September 2004 at 19:49

I train in jukaijutsu only (not enough time for any thing else :( )
It was created by my Shihan, Wayne Thibodeau.

One thing ive noticed is that all over the place, whereever it says "jukaijutsu" it is usually around the words either Jiu Jitsu or Ju-Jutsu. I know jukaijutsu is just a different form of jujitsu pretty much.