Back to forum

What grade are you?

Author Comments

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 6th October 2004 at 14:38

Going along on your own will be fine, I think all BJJ classes are really friendly. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Delanvital

7 posts

Thursday 7th October 2004 at 08:25

I wanted to start earlier, but we have just had a generation shift in our little club (abt 40 members) and me and some fellow black and brown belts are now in charge of the club. The former leader of the club has left, litteraly, and when he was here (rarely in the dojo) we had no permission to improve or change anything, even plan marketing.

So now we are arranging courses, putting up new classes, improving equipment etc. We have some plans for introducing the club with a new "image" if you may say so, by january 1st. So until then we have a lot of work to do. So many things needs to be updated, revised, improved etc. ...

Hopefully I will have time to start then. Looking forward to it. Delanvital

Delanvital

Delanvital

7 posts

Thursday 7th October 2004 at 08:28

Oh, and why I can not start just a little bit, is because I cannot practise on my 2nd dan here, I would have to travel to Copenhagen (100 km from here). That is ok with me, but then I wont be able to teach at all, and help with this project of ours. Delanvital

Delanvital