Back to forum

is it bad to street fight, please dont get the wrong picture

Author Comments

bigred

Regular

27 posts

Friday 12th November 2004 at 18:35

i think your all getting the wrong picture.

1. if i do fight someone its because my freinds set up a fight for me so its not for anger or any thing like that

2. i fight in real situaions because thats about all the trianing i can aford

3. I try and fight people that are known for being tuff. so its not like im (just betting people up) Im not like that

4. most of my fights end up with both of us being friends.

so you see to me street fighting isnt that bad,
let me know what you guys think please. i dont know im pritty crazy

i dont know im pritty crazy

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 12th November 2004 at 21:33

Pointless post bigred. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Saturday 13th November 2004 at 09:06

Big red, I've been reading your post's throughout the forum and have come to a conclusion. I think you're a muppet.

sl

Resident

855 posts

Monday 15th November 2004 at 19:39

haha nice one Nathan couldn't agree more, ________________________________________________ When I win I'm going to Disneyland aswell!!!!!!!

sentinal

Regular

21 posts

Monday 15th November 2004 at 20:34

Whats a muppet,
This bigred guy sounds really weird....
Maybe I take it too seriously, but the Samurai would be disappointed to see what is happening with their art...
Shame on you bigred............. This art comes with alot more than fighting.

This art comes with alot more

sl

Resident

855 posts

Monday 15th November 2004 at 20:54

Muppet loosely means an idiot with no brain. However big red is entitled to his opinion/s.

1. if i do fight someone its because my freinds set up a fight for me so its not for anger or any thing like that
**** nice friends unless they happen to be professional fight promoters id find some new friends.

2. i fight in real situaions because thats about all the trianing i can aford
**** You cant compare a real fight to the training some of the posters on this site do, conditioning, cardio work, sparring, drills etc where your actually learning to fight and taking time to learn the manouvere/s. Unless you fight about ten times a day seven days a week..... Most street fights ive had last literally a couple of minutes its not like the movies....

3. I try and fight people that are known for being tuff. so its not like im (just betting people up) Im not like that
*** but if he's "tuff" youll beat him up anyway? I know alot of tough guys but you slap a choke on them or a nice lock and a submission comes nice and quick..

4. most of my fights end up with both of us being friends.
*** I agree with Robsco i have alot of respect for any martial art who puts there skills to the test, also for alot of the guys on here who have a good background in MA and give some really good posts and advice on this site its just MUPPETS like you that wind me up.

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 17:34

Chill out dude and get yourself laid

sl

Resident

855 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 19:10

You talking to me punk? It was a rant against Big Red if youd read the other forms youd know he was chatting imense bull.

alucarD_The_Stampede

16 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 07:17

well i know this has nothin to do with fighting but youll get my point in a few, i play yu-gi-oh, and there is kind of a saying, it is "the only people who are weak (or bad at dueling) are the ones who think they are the best"..... long story short, bigred is crazy... lol

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 14:39

No he's not crazy. He's one of those very sad people who actually thinks he's crazy and tries desperately to let the whole world know about it. Very sad.

Like i said in an earlier post he likes to think he's Johnny Rambo.:-))

At the end of the day he sounds like a big mouth bulls#*ter who i would put money on that he aint never had a real fight.:-D

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post

sl

Resident

855 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 17:16

Where is Big Red anyway he hasn't lashed any bull at the forum for a bit ? ?

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 19:03

Come on guys/girls lay of Big Red.Hes entightled to his point of view.I guess thats the whole idea of this forum.......DOH.........And there is nothing wrong with street fighting if its in self defence.

Sweaty Gi

120 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 20:18

He's probably behind bars for beating up old ladies

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 17th December 2004 at 10:44

as we all are Keiran .....

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 17th December 2004 at 17:26

I'll be honest i miss the big man :-X he did bring some fun and laughter to the forum. Be interested to know if he did start training properly and how he found it.