I'm not that good at html, however if you need
help with perl/cgi, c or generally anything else,
please do not hesitate to ask.
Sorry about the large picture. w00t

w00t

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 12:15

Thanks for the offer but I work with Perl and C everyday. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:15

look at Rob all high and mighty, first threatening to delete the guys avatar and now just putting him down 'i work with pearl and c everyday (aren't i great nah nah nah)'

hahahaha

andy

www.rogergracie.com pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

andy

Resident

729 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:21

btw i'm feeling the site is a little dated in design at the mo pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 16th November 2004 at 21:32

That's not putting someone down, I just said I do that stuff all day at work.

But quite right about the design Andy, just wait and see... --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 17th November 2004 at 12:18

And get you! Featured in Grappling magazine. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Thursday 18th November 2004 at 20:28

i count that as 4 times now! pain is temporary, pride is forever. www.roycegraciesheffield.com

Robsco

1319 posts

Thursday 18th November 2004 at 20:47

look at Andy all high and mighty, in a magazine 4 times now! :-p

hahahaha --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy