Back to forum

So few posts, yet so busy

Author Comments

Monkey Balls

Regular

44 posts

Tuesday 23rd November 2004 at 15:36

Judging by the hit counter/number of views for each post, there seems to be very few posts on this forum. I'm sure there's something these people, yes you, can ask/talk about ;-)

Play with my balls, play with my balls

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Tuesday 23rd November 2004 at 23:44

I scoff at our intelligents.You willing to slant other members in this forum.But have you anything positive to say for yourself.Well above sarcasm as we all know its the lowest form of wit.

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 23rd November 2004 at 23:53

I thought it was a good point myself, the 'Bruce Lee VS Muhammad Ali' topic has over 1,500 reads, but only 84 posts.

Nevermind the 'Where Do You Train?' topic with 783 reads but only 31 posts, surely some of those 783 actually train too?

More people should get involved and share their own thoughts, the whole point of this forum. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Wednesday 24th November 2004 at 18:55

Robsco,

What about improving the forum i mean its pretty simple but works perfectly but what about a forum topic lead like a training section, technique section, bjj, tjj etc. Not that im criticising the site just think you could build on it and expand it into a more mainstream forum format like a bb2 style forumn (think its still open source so can't cost much??

Thats my 10 pence worth...... But apart from that still the best site on the net.. maybe it's alright as it is? (think ive just talked myself around!) hahaha ________________________________________________

Robsco

1319 posts

Wednesday 24th November 2004 at 19:22

sl, I am working on a new forum to add new features in, the problem with other forums is that the pages are too spaced out.

Good idea about the different section tho.

Wait until the new forum then we can get some more idea's. --------------------------------------------- Robsco! - The Site Administrator 'I'm sure your style is impressive on other planets, however, your weak link is that this is Earth'

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Wednesday 24th November 2004 at 19:58

Good stuff Robsco , if you wanna do any testing give me a shout! ________________________________________________

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Tuesday 7th December 2004 at 09:55

I agree with you Robsco