Back to forum

I have a beef

Author Comments

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 17:44

Sometimes when I make a harmless reply.No sarcasm,bad language etc.It doesnt get posted and I was wondering why

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 11th December 2004 at 19:42

Let me know a bit more detail, what date/time, what topic, was it a new topic or was you replying?

The Admin Guy

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Tuesday 14th December 2004 at 18:22

Hi Robsco sorry for taking so long getting back to you.At the minute I have a very bad flu which has left me feeling like I,ve had a severe lesson in manners by a grand master.I did not make a note of dates or times and I would comment on most postings.But I only started using the f5 key and my pc has had problems with java script.
So I apolgise for taking up your time but i,ll see how I get on and if I have any further problems i,ll get back to you.

Thanks for your time and patience Kieran

WE BOW IN RESPECT NEVER IN SUBMISSION

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 14th December 2004 at 19:02

Well you'd prob be best clearing your cache, in Internet Explorer goto Options, then Internet Options, and you should see a button straigh away to 'Empty Temporary Internet Files'. That should fix any problems you're getting.

The reason you'd be best doing that is that parts of the old site may still be on your PC in the 'cache', so your computer doesn't keep hitting my website to get the info. Obviously since the new site, you need to ensure you get the new details atleast once, so clearing your cache and then visiting the site again should fix it all.

P.S. Reduce your photo image, it's waaaaaaaaaaay too big! :-O

The Admin Guy

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Tuesday 14th December 2004 at 19:02

Robsco can you check my last post the effectivness of jujitsu.I couldnt post my comments.Sorry for bothering you Kieran

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 23:00

Seem to have sorted it self out.Thanks Robsco but it must be my dodgy computer

Kieran

Regular

107 posts

Thursday 16th December 2004 at 23:04

Seem to have sorted it self out.Thanks Robsco but it must be my dodgy computer