Back to forum

Jason Stratham

Author Comments

Bren

Addict

123 posts

Monday 30th May 2005 at 23:43

Does anyone know about Jason Stratham's (Lock Stock, Snatch, The Transporter) martial arts training.
I heard he was on the British Olympic Jujitsu team when it was a demonstration event (was that in the last olympics or the one before?)
[image=http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0293662/Ss/0293662/TP-57.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Statham,%20Jason]

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Tuesday 31st May 2005 at 09:27

No. But believe it or not. My step dad's really close with his dad, they all went on holiday together before he got with my mum, he was in touching distance of Kelly Brook on the beach in Puerto Rico, topless!

Neat Eh?

sl

Resident

855 posts

Tuesday 31st May 2005 at 17:43

JuJitsu in the olympics? And as for what martial art he's into.. the man has dealt with Kelly Brook that makes him a master in my eyes...

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 31st May 2005 at 20:51

The Olympics? I doubt it, but have seen some big demo stuff in competition before, think they were video clips off ESPN.

The Admin Guy

Dave

Addict

183 posts

Friday 10th June 2005 at 22:35

Im sure he trains regular with Bas Rutten at Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu club. Also he's trained with some Gracies and im sure he has privates with them. Not sure which Gracies tho, but hey does it really matter!

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Post