Back to forum

Ju Jitsu for Women

Author Comments

Jaz

6 posts

Thursday 9th June 2005 at 20:21

Hi all,

If there are any girls on this site in London, this is just to let you know about a new Ju Jitsu class for women in north london.

The style will be traditional ju jitsu, but there will be a fair amount of competition/'live' training including sparring, takedowns and grappling.

The class is on Tuesday nights, 7-9pm for £6.

For more details e-mail: panda121@blueyonder.co.uk,

and boys, tell your girlfriends (sisters/mother/daughters!), get them training...

cheers
Jaz

---------------------------

Robsco

1319 posts

Thursday 9th June 2005 at 20:27

Hey Jaz,

D'ya wanna add your club details to the Martial Arts Hunter search engine, a comprehensive martial arts search engine for clubs, websites, and soon, books and videos.

[link=http://www.mahunter.com]www.mahunter.com[/link]

If you're not the club owner, please ask them to do it, so they can always update their details directly.

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Friday 10th June 2005 at 21:12

all women interested in jiu jitsu in north london should come to roger gracies academy. women training 6 days a week, lunchtime and evenings.

"no weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 10th June 2005 at 22:21

Andy, is that club on the [link=http://www.mahunter.com]MA Hunter[/link] search engine? If not, get it on.

The Admin Guy

andy

Resident

729 posts

Saturday 11th June 2005 at 09:47

why?

Robsco

1319 posts

Saturday 11th June 2005 at 10:28

Cos it's a search engine for clubs, so more people will get to know about it, d'oh!

The Admin Guy

Jaz

6 posts

Sunday 12th June 2005 at 11:40

Thanks Robsco for your support - I have put the club details up as you mentioned.

Andy, I am sure that north london has room for more than one martial arts club, and that any women reading this are able to make their own minds up as to which club, or both, they would like to train at.

'Imperial Women Ju Jitsu' is a traditional Ju Jitsu club although it will incorporate sparring, grappling and self defence. It is a women only club run by a 2nd Dan black belt, who is also a woman.

It is ideal for women who have never done any form of martial art before, aswell as those who may be more experienced.

It is a brand new club building up from scratch, and runs every Tuesday, 7 -9pm in Stoke Newington, London N16.

I am sure that we are in no way a threat to the established Roger Gracie Academy.

So, I will reiterate, any women interested please contact:

panda121@blueyonder.co.uk

cheers
Jaz

---------------------------

andy

Resident

729 posts

Sunday 12th June 2005 at 21:28

i am only giving them a choice! if i left it at your club only there would be only one optioin, now there are 2!