Back to forum

Guestbook Fixed

Author Comments

Robsco

1319 posts

Friday 17th June 2005 at 21:46

Well I've been on a training course all week, and started to update all the scripts holding this forum (guestbook and events) section together, and just suddenly realised the guestbook hasn't been working for weeks now.

Well now it's been fixed, so if you feel like posting a message on there feel free - obviously if there's a problem let me know. ;-)

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Monday 20th June 2005 at 08:28

Could not execute SQL to update the user details.

When updating profile...:-D

Robsco

1319 posts

Monday 20th June 2005 at 11:10

Cheers pal, I'll fix that tonight.

The Admin Guy

Robsco

1319 posts

Monday 20th June 2005 at 18:09

Fixed that now, anything else? :-p

The Admin Guy

sl

Resident

855 posts

Tuesday 21st June 2005 at 07:59

The lack of enthusiasm from the posters??????????? :-p Think there is me you and Andy ..... cmon everyone ... ;-)

Robsco

1319 posts

Tuesday 21st June 2005 at 22:33

Hey, I'm still here, merking in the background fixing stuff! ;-)

The Admin Guy

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Friday 24th June 2005 at 08:42

*murking :-p

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 24th June 2005 at 09:52

hows the knee?

Nathan

Addict

175 posts

Saturday 25th June 2005 at 10:16

Well, to be honest Si, I thought it was fixed, but a the last couple of days been having little 'twinges' in it.
It's weird, because the bit that's damaged doesn't hurt, but since the op been getting pains around my knee cap.

It's not going to be right unless I have my Anterier Cruciate replaced. Which is what I've gotta go see about on the 7th July.

It's quite a big operation, and there's only one guy in sleepy Norfolk who can do it. It involves removing a ligament from my hamstring, and sticking it in behind my knee! All by keyhole surgery (was gonna have a bash at it my self, but didn't have a knife sharp enough ;-))

Bit miffed about it really. Was having a kick about with my little brother (7) the other night, and my knee nearly went then, so think the old MT and BJJ combo is out until I get it sorted. Not good, not good at all!

How's your training getting on?

sl

Resident

855 posts

Monday 27th June 2005 at 13:12

Good luck with it nasty business knee surgery...

As you know sacked TJJ off got some stick off the TJJers for scrapping it but its upto them even brought some down to BJJ they never came back for a second session why are people so one track minded.....

Doing BJJ as much as i can which is only saturday morning at present although going to start turning up late through the week the trainer is ok with it knows people work and stuff , weights and a bit of running ........ hard with work but im trying!;-)

alski

Regular

73 posts

Tuesday 28th June 2005 at 22:02

bit dissolusioned with the whole tjj myself at the mo.went to a mma class a couple of weeks ago which covered everything from mt,bjj,shootfighting e.t.c it was fookin brilliant.i'm swaying more towards the mma than tjj it seems the more 'practical' form of fighting/self defence?

sl

Resident

855 posts

Wednesday 29th June 2005 at 12:11

absolutely alski why i spewed it, its to static, no sparring, loads of crap, and gradings are pointless...:-p

alski

Regular

73 posts

Thursday 30th June 2005 at 12:19

every stand up technique seems to start from a right hand punch,dont get me wrong some of the throws/take downs work as you well know.i feel it needs more variation to keep me intrested,you know mixing stand up with ground work, which is another thing we dont do enough of! how long did you do tjj for,before you got fed up of it? i might try doing mma and tjj and see how well the to combine.

sl

Resident

855 posts

Friday 1st July 2005 at 10:49

they dont i done TJJ for about six months yellow belt was about to do orange grading and spewed it. I started doing BJJ about three months into tjj. The thing that pissed me off was the strikes in traditional , having done about 5 years on and off of thai boxing couldnt take some black belt whose never had a fight in his life telling me im punching wrong f*** him .........:-p