Regular

235 posts

Friday 10th October 2008 at 18:48

Who is going to win?

Mickrick

Spectator

20 posts

Saturday 11th October 2008 at 16:28

This is gonna be a difficult one Spider..I hope Randy Couture wins hes been a real inspiration. Brock is a massive guy, if he becomes a "complete" fighter he would be real hard to put down or keep down..what you think Spider

monkeynuts

Spectator

15 posts

Tuesday 14th October 2008 at 23:12

Would like to see Randy win too but look at the size and power of Brock, hope Randy can last until Brock gasses

spider

Regular

235 posts

Wednesday 15th October 2008 at 20:04

I'll agree with Monkeynuts, but I know next to nothing about Lesnar, just the swarming he gave to Mir before he was submitted.
He got caught in a leg lock, but as I said at the time, it was a good strategy because Mir has lost to it before. Maybe Lesnar has good strategies, but the smart money would still go on the more experienced Randy the longer the fight goes on, but that's the only advantage Randy can gain.

outkast

Spectator

39 posts

Thursday 16th October 2008 at 16:23

I think this match has been made to teach randy a lession because of his contract dispute he was seen on the affliction show saying he wants fedor and does not care where.So he comes back to the ufc and the match him against an unseasoned monster who could finish his fighting career brock is in a win win situation if he loses i will be well he fought the best if he wins ufc has a new big name

the darkside is more fun

nagol111

Spectator

2 posts

Friday 24th October 2008 at 05:01

Lesnar is a bad ass no doubt but other than his brute force he is lacking in his fighting skill. If couture can handle the rush of power and flying fists(more like flying hammers) from him for the first round or so his experience will ultimately win the fight.

goshinjj

Spectator

7 posts

Wednesday 10th June 2009 at 10:17

i think for the size and weight diference randy used his brain more than anything and lost from bein unlucky and got a big blow and got sparked.