Back to forum

Junie Browning

Author Comments

monkeynuts

Spectator

15 posts

Tuesday 14th October 2008 at 23:15

WTF? Has anyone else seen the idiot that is Junie on the latest ultimate fighter reality series look on youtube for the latest

spider

Regular

235 posts

Wednesday 15th October 2008 at 19:56

Yes, and I've had experience having to deal with lots of people like him.

Dana White is going to regret letting him stay on the show. He should've been kicked off after the first night. Then definately after fighting in the house.

Now after acting an idiot at an event, there's no way they can be even considering employing him.

outkast

Spectator

39 posts

Thursday 16th October 2008 at 16:33

I think he has been kept on to keep the non martial arts viewers interested

the darkside is more fun

Mickrick

Spectator

20 posts

Thursday 16th October 2008 at 19:39

That guy was a total jerk, he is eveything MA 'doesn't' stand for...no respect for anyone hope he gets inilated!! QUICKLY!

monkeynuts

Spectator

15 posts

Thursday 16th October 2008 at 23:00

He's still in there I watched it tonight. He's fighting Delgardo next week

FastLifeDj

Spectator

12 posts

Friday 12th December 2008 at 01:08

Junie said he's gonna flip burgers.wtf!!"i think he has talent" but outside the cage more like fry station.i would not even think about voting him off the show!!He got wut he deserved his butt kick!!

White Belt in jiu jitsu
Green Belt in Aikido
Xbox360 Gamer name=FastlifeDJ
Nice Guys Finish Last!!

spider

Regular

235 posts

Friday 12th December 2008 at 14:35

Well, I didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hadn't seen it, but since the above post already does...

Junie continues to have tantrums, he also continues to whinge about not being able to get any 'decent training like when I'm at home' at the UFC gym, surrounded by professional trainers. At the end of one of his latest whinges, he even said he didn't want to fight. Back at the house he threw another tantrum, throwing a mug and then punching someone during a polite discussion, which led to Dana White making another house call.

Dana has figured him out. Junie is just a coward. Like eveyone that kicks of and starts shouting and having tantrums, he's scared to fight, he's scared he's going to lose on national television. If he gets kicked off the show for fighting, he can continue to say he's the best fighter in the house, they just kicked him out for being a bad ass. Dana realises that he needs to convince the guys to let him keep him on the show, and let him get beaten in the octogon to shut down his bragging rights. It's a gamble that pays off. Imagine if Dana had been forced to give that idiot a contract for winning the ultimate fighter.

The live final looks to have some good fights lined up.