Hi folks, just to introduce myself my name is Andy Holland and Im a 1st Dan Judo and I Am an instructor with the BCA. I have 16 years boxing experience as well as a 15 year law enforcement career. Both myself and my good friend Georgi Georgiev who is a world class Judo and Sambo expert have teamed up to create Masac Ju Jitsu. Its a self defence style that borrows techniques from Judo, Sambo, MMA, KFM, BJJ and RBSD among others to create a really effective self defence system.

We are training at The Gordon Banks Sports Centre every Friday at 6pm. This is at Newcastle College in Newcastle under Lyme. We are a great bunch of guys and we train in a friendly environment. Basically its a really good mix of skills and techniques that would suit beginner to advanced students. Ive been doing all sorts of arts for years and was even an inspector for the british boxing board of control for a while. George is world class.Both of us train in various clubs. If you are a student or instructor looking ot add to yoiur skills then come down.

In addittion on 12 December 2010 George is running a Sambo and Greco Roman seminar at this school in congleton.

Check out the http://theselfdefenceexpert.com/ for a link to the Masac page and fill out a contact form if you want more details

Thanks